Australian Supply Group Proprietary Limited is a facilitator within Australia’s Domestic, Commercial, Civil, Construction, Defence, Mining and Resources, Water and Energy industries. The company provides its services through:
- Project Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Australian Supply Group personnel have significant experience and industry knowledge. Our resources comprise of a team of professionals, including supporting engineers, project managers, purchasing and procurement specialists, in addition to industrial, safety, trade, mining and associated construction equipment and products.
Australian Supply Group have offices and warehousing in Adelaide (SA), Brisbane (QLD) and Roxby Downs (SA). Also in Roxby Downs, we have a sales branch that services our domestic, commercial and industrial clients in the regional areas in South Australia.
Australian Supply Group Proprietary Limited was established in 2015 to supply Australasia businesses, communities and all levels of government with a variety of products and services, while leveraging off pre-existing inter-personal and business relationships formed by shareholders for the mutual betterment of all stakeholders.
Collectively, the shareholders have over 80 years of experience working within the Commercial, Civil, Engineering, Government, Mining, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy and Water industries.
In 2015 Australian Supply Group acquired Bianco Construction and Industrial Supplies mining division in Roxby Downs, South Australia. This was the beginning of a strategy to take Australian Supply Group strengths of sales and service into regional areas, meeting the work place needs of regional customers.
In 2016 Australian Supply Group opened offices in Brisbane to expand our service offering into the Queensland region. Our Brisbane division offers the same products and service as our South Australian division as well as improving on our existing level of service for our regional customers in Queensland.
- After completing a Masters in Applied Project Management, Andres went on to start successful private consultancy and water treatment companies.
- With over 12 years of experience, Andres is a passionate leader with a track record for successfully leading companies to high growth and performance.
- After being appointed Managing Director of ASG, Andres has taken charge of the commercial, technical and organisational interests of the company and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
- He is a Director of Australian Investment Corporation, Donoso & Sons, Donoso Enterprises Ltd (Hong Kong) and AES Latin America & Caribbean SpA (Chile, South America).
- He has worked for the Australia-Chile Chamber of Commerce, Australian Mining & Construction Services, Telstra, Hyatt Regency, Australian Army and E&A Contractors part of publicly listed EAL Limited Group.
- He holds professional memberships with Project Management Institute and Family Business Australia.
- Most recently, he has led the team to establish a commercial arm of ASG in New Guinea to develop the business in the Asia Pacific-Rim market.
- Diploma of Engineering – Technical (Mechanical),
- Eddie has 8 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Plant & Equipment design, Mining & Maintenance service industries.
- His previous roles include Project Manager for Australian Mining & Construction Services and Regional Operations Manager for E&A Contractors part of publicly listed EAL Limited Group.
- He is currently a Project Manager for Donoso & Sons and a Director of DNS Holdings Ltd (UAE).
- Areas of expertise include drafting, design, engineering and estimating services.
- Eduardo has over 30 years experience as an Engineer working within the Heavy Engineering, Mining, Defence and Maintenance Service Industries, both nationally and internationally.
- He has 20 years directly associated with management and business trading experience with the Australasian markets including China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Pacific Rim.
- He is currently an Executive Director with Donoso & Sons, DNS Holdings Ltd (UAE), Donoso Enterprises Ltd (Hong Kong), Australian Investment Corporation, AES Latin America & Caribbean SpA and Global One (Chile, South America).
- Previous Directorships include Louminco, Whyalla Fabrications, E&A Contractors, Heavymech, ILS (Hong Kong), ACM and was a Senior Executive with publicly listed EAL Limited Group.
- He is also a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and past President of the Australia-Chile Chamber of Commerce.
- Previously worked as a Member of Aboriginal Employment Cluster, Fellow/Member/Council Member of Ai Group Business Council for SA, Member of the Advisory Committee to the Industry Capability Network of SA and a Board Member of the Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula Inc.
- Andrew has 20 years experience in industrial services, construction and building, procurement and purchasing industries.
- Has education and training in building, construction and site management.
- His previous roles include Director of SA Construction & Mining Supplies, Branch Manager at Bianco Construction Supplies and Supervisor at PJT building Co.
- Andrew drives ASG’s regional sales in Port Pirie, Roxby Downs and Whyalla by providing critical insight into delivering the best outcomes for clients.
- Kim has over 30 years of experience in the construction industry and has been heavily involved within the infrastructure, mining, resources and energy industries.
- He is a Business Development Manager for PEK Contracting Pty Ltd and Donoso & Sons Pty Ltd, a Director of Donoso Enterprises Limited (Hong Kong) and a Director of PK Consulting Pty Ltd.
- Kim was the Construction Manager of Downer EDI in W.A. where he managed and supervised a wide range of projects including, but not limited to, oil and gas and materials handling projects, construction of wharves, power stations and process plants.
- With 20 years of experience Kim has worked in numerous companies including large-scale mining, construction and consulting entities such as LGL Gold, Barclay Mowlem Construction and Simon Engineering.
- He’s involvement has included all aspects of projects from tendering and budgets, constructability studies, scheduling and procurement, fabrication and modularization, transport and heavy lift installation including all aspects of quality assurance and reporting.
- Kim is a qualified Mechanical Engineer with experience in the field of construction management. His training in structural trade supports his wealth of experience in the coordination of a full range of construction activities, from earthworks through to commissioning.
- Adrian excels in his field and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the team at ASG, having previously worked as IT support and customer service for Clarke Energy, Apple and Telstra.
- Areas of expertise include development of software systems and commissioning in-field and on-site in accordance with company quality standards; design and document specifics to Australian quality standards.
- Adrian’s forward thinking continuously develops significant efficiencies in project design and software control to create streamlined design and cost saving benefits to our customers.
- Certificate 4 in Contact Center Management