- After completing a Masters in Applied Project Management, Andres went on to start successful private construction, water treatment and consultancy companies.
- With over 12 years of experience, Andres is a passionate leader with a track record for successfully leading companies to high growth and performance.
- After being appointed Managing Director of ASG, Andres has taken charge of the commercial, technical and organisational interests of the company and manages relationships with key stakeholders.
- He is a Director of Australian Investment Corporation, Donoso & Sons, Donoso Enterprises Ltd (Hong Kong) and AES Latin America & Caribbean SpA (Chile, South America).
- He has worked for the Australia-Chile Chamber of Commerce, Australian Mining & Construction Services, Telstra, Hyatt Regency, Australian Army and E&A Contractors part of publicly listed EAL Limited Group.
- He holds professional memberships with Project Management Institute and Family Business Australia.
- Most recently, he has led the team to establish a commercial arm of ASG in New Guinea to develop the business in the Asia Pacific-Rim market.