Business Development Manager
- Eduardo has over 30 years experience as an Engineer working within the Heavy Engineering, Mining, Defence and Maintenance Service Industries; both nationally and internationally.
- He has 20 years directly associated with management and business trading experience with the Australasian markets including China, Hong Kong, Singapore and the Pacific Rim.
- He is currently an Executive Director with Donoso & Sons, DNS Holdings Ltd (UAE), Donoso Enterprises Ltd (Hong Kong), Australian Investment Corporation, AES Latin America & Caribbean SpA and Global One (Chile, South America).
- Previous Directorships include Louminco, Whyalla Fabrications, E&A Contractors, Heavymech, ILS (Hong Kong), ACM and was a Senior Executive with publicly listed EAL Limited Group.
- He is also a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and past President of the Australia-Chile Chamber of Commerce.
- Previous worked as a Member of Aboriginal Employment Cluster, Fellow/Member/Council Member of Ai Group Business Council for SA, Member of the Advisory Committee to the Industry Capability Network of SA and a Board Member of the Regional Development Australia Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula Inc.